Pokemon PoopBrown Version Pokemon PoopBrown Version

Love this stuff

I'm so glad people like you still create sprite flash's. The truth is, this is far from perfect. Many times the voices were too quite or off pitch, and the sprites occasionally were buggy. Non the less, this is exactly what I love about sprite flash's. The fact that we get to see our childhood video game hero's standing on funny jokes and good humor alone.

Keep up the good work, I wish Newgrounds still had this kind of stuff.

Portal Hoppin' Portal Hoppin'

Overall Great!

I really enjoyed this one. The animation swam beautifully, and almost all of the voice acting was believable and worth hearing. This seemed to fit right into Pico days theme, and had several funny moments. Tom Fulps character seemed to steal the show, and was excellently done. I'd love to see more of this.

Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii

what a way..

what a way to end super mario bros Z..

Pokemon: Fated Battle Pokemon: Fated Battle

Awesome :D

The animation was quick and smooth, and fun to watch. The characters were wonderfully drawn and went great with the film. It was also nice to see some of the classic pokemon :)
If you ask me this deserves front page
10/10

"Snowfall" "Snowfall"

Great

Wonderfully drawn and created. The plot was simple, funny, and got to the point, and went smoothly with the film. The artwork was great, and professional, like the oldern day cartoons. Love your artwork, and the animations were awesome, simple enough, definite 10/10.
Like a real cartoon :D

Christmas with Dad and Me Christmas with Dad and Me

Wonderful

The artwork was wonderfully done, and had many tiny details that just competed the realism. It worked well silent, and the music went along perfectly with the film. A bit short, but finds it's way the perfect length, great to keep the Christmas spirit going. 10/10

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Great

I'm not going to lye, it was exellent. The fighting scenes were great and smooth, but for a two year wait, I expected much more Alvin.

FBF vs. Tween FBF vs. Tween

Great

Awesome Animating and voice acting dude! Sucks that it's being effected by all this 8 year olds who like to rate 1 because the stick figure had a square mouth and crap, good flash, keep it up dude really!

AtroxChobatsu responds:

Ah, well. I didn't do myself any favors by using a stick figure.

Madness Duel Madness Duel

Best!

So far, I think thats the best madness day film I've seen yet dude. It's amazing how you brought a simple 2D side scrolling shooter film into a 3D epic battle in Cartoony Animation, Awesome Great film!

Hulalaoo responds:

3D ? no sir, I like my 2D animation, but i like more the work of Mindchamber for MD08

Life in Portal: Madness Life in Portal: Madness

Halirious!

The joke just kept staying funny, if it wasn't great enough I was laughing through the whole thing, the way you were able to recreate everyone elses charectors perfectly was awesome, or they drew them, I don't really know :P-
Over all 10/10, great film!