Pokemon PoopBrown Version Pokemon PoopBrown Version

Love this stuff

I'm so glad people like you still create sprite flash's. The truth is, this is far from perfect. Many times the voices were too quite or off pitch, and the sprites occasionally were buggy. Non the less, this is exactly what I love about sprite flash's. The fact that we get to see our childhood video game hero's standing on funny jokes and good humor alone.

Keep up the good work, I wish Newgrounds still had this kind of stuff.

Portal Hoppin' Portal Hoppin'

Overall Great!

I really enjoyed this one. The animation swam beautifully, and almost all of the voice acting was believable and worth hearing. This seemed to fit right into Pico days theme, and had several funny moments. Tom Fulps character seemed to steal the show, and was excellently done. I'd love to see more of this.

Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii

what a way..

what a way to end super mario bros Z..

Alight (in dreams) Alight (in dreams)

Just an illusion

People who make these type's of games set out to tell a story. This only appeals to a certain number of people, because I personnaly don't play games to hear a compelling story, but instead to experience a new type of gameplay. That is where this game fails.

The reason that this is a game and not a film is because people like feeling that their progressing through the story. Through every challange and obstacle their becoming a part of this mans life. This sadly, is just an illusion. The gameplay is flat, has been done countless times, and feels repetetive and unenjoyable.

This is nothing but a simple game wrapped in fancy paper to make it look good.

Gap Monsters Gap Monsters

Incredible

This right here is why I respect Puzzle games. It's so incredible to see people still coming up with entirely new an innovative ways of gameplay. This is one of those great Puzzle games that I dare not challenge, because I know by the time I beat it my brain will be mush.

Great job on the game, online maps work perfectly.

Nutcasenightmare responds:

Thanks!
Still, give the game a go, what doesn't kill you will make you stronger.
And this game's only killed a couple people.

-Dusk- -Dusk-

Nothing new

The puzzle's were fairly easy. I can't understand as why you choice the switch button to be Ctrl* because it's completely uncomfortable and unnecessary. You set a decent atmosphere but the bottom line is that this is just a re-skin of Braid.

I just can't ignore the fact that every aspect of this game is copied from Braid. Braid showed an innovation of what games are about, setting it's breathtaking atmosphere. I think if we should've learned anything from Braid, it's to embrace games in new an exiting ways, not to reskin the same game with less intelligent puzzles.

Sonic- Star Light Zone Piano Sonic- Star Light Zone Piano

I disagree to disagree

see the guy below me is wrong, and the guy below the guy below me is right. It seems you need to agree to disagree, guy.

I'm maintaining the score at a 9 until the agreement has been disagreed.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Eh? Well, thanks for the review, anyway. Glad you still liked the song. :)

Winterbliss Winterbliss

Favorite Song

Not only is this song my favorite song of Castle Crashers, I can listen to it all day. The sense that it bleeds out is miraculous, and when the string instruments come in the song just begs to be heard. A clear 10, and naturally great to hear, thanks for a great song.

Color-Coded Killers Color-Coded Killers

Nice Beat

Goes Great with the music, nice make-

Link Link

Good

The arms are a bit shaky though. Where the hand meets the shield dosen't look so great. He should have a more upright stance, instead of the upper part of his back leaning backwards instead of slightly forward. I enjoy your work though.
~R34P3R

The-Mad-Fiddler responds:

I agree 100% with you. To be honest I think this picture sucks.

And thanks :D, means a lot.
-TMF

-OUCH- -OUCH-

lol, funny

Love the artworks, Dad n' Me theme.

JKAmovies responds:

Tricky Tricky

Great Picture!

But a lot more detail could've been put into tricky :/ other then that awesome, I love the text fading and what not, overall-
-9/10, awesome picture dude!

FlashyGregory responds:

Thanks for the review!
I'm gunna go and try n add some more detail to it.